Ranby, St German

Ranby, St German*

Ranby was described in the Domesday Book as a ‘large village’ - the population has not changed greatly from the 48 souls living in Ranby in 1086. Original church rebuilt in 15th century, by Ralph Cromwell, Lord Treasurer of England, and again in 19th century. Norman chancel arch, is now the tower arch, 15th century Perpendicular font adorned with flowers, leaves and shields.

Opening Times:
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 9am-5pm

Postcode: LN8 5LN

Get daily updates on the festival in social media:

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter


*© Copyright Southwoldsgroup