Grade II parish church dating from the 14th century. Rebuilt in 1876 by James Fowler of Louth. Built of greenstone and limestone with brick patching. 15th-century tower and a 14th-century font. In the churchyard is the base of a 14th-century churchyard cross which is both Grade II listed and a scheduled monument.
Postcode: PE23 5AT
Get daily updates on the festival in social media: