Grade 1 listedbuilt around 1200, containing a medieval wall painting. There is early English scroll work on one of the North windowsills. The north chancel door (Priests door) has two unusual drip stone terminations. The tower is built of local sandstone and has been used as a lookout post in times of danger and war. The south aisle was used as a school ubtil 1863 when the church school was built.
Postcode: DN36 3SF
Get daily updates on the festival in social media: