|Great Carlton, St John the Baptist*|
Rebuilt in 1861 to a James Fowler design, the church has a long drive access to the car park described as an “approach unsurpassed in all Lincolnshire." The church was extensively repaired 10 years ago and as well as many features including the reredos, there are two displays featuring:
· Castle Carlton containing artefacts covering 10 millennia
· A display on the Little Carlton Saxon Settlement discovered about 10 years ago.