Lovely welcome in the form of a Jacobean porch built around 1450. Inside the church is a complete list of vicars starting from the 13th century, the first being Geoffrey de Ferriby in 1209. Peal of three bells, the tenor is 16th/17th century. Reredos behind High Altar depicts the Visit of the Angel to the Blessed Virgin Mary. It is in memory to Fanny Bridges 1915. Two delightful stained glass windows.