One of the finest medieval marshland churches, first recorded incumbent in 1232, mainly 14th and 15th century constructed of local green sandstone from the Wolds. South porch built by Guild of St Mary’s in 1558. Large church built by the wealthy wool trade. Extensively renovated in 1870.
Flower displays, stalls and information about local businesses. Light lunches and refreshments both days. Exhibition by local Art Club, music and laughter.
Sunday 9am-4pm (service at 9.30am, all welcome)
Postcode: PE24 5PP
Get daily updates on the festival in social media: