Built mainly in the 13th century. The nave and south aisle roofs were destroyed in 1685. The present roof dates from 1902 and 1984. 15th century font has eight carved panels. Three bells, treble is 15th century, second dated 1616 and tenor 1603. The belfry was restored in 1984/85. Organ built by Forster & Andrews of Hull in 1888. A single manual instrument with six stops and 293 decorated zinc plates. Stained glass window depicting a lamb. Lifesize paper angels adorn the church.