Hammeringham, All Saints




Baptism, marriage and burial registers dating from 1777 available. 15th century pulpit features original hour glass. Various marks on the walls attributed to sword sharpening and musket fire during the battle of Winceby. Modern features include a copper covering replacing the slates on the pyramid spire. Altar frontal created by Enid Mason in 1985. English oak Easter candle holder, turned by Ron Marnie





Opening times:
Saturday 9am–5pm
Sunday 9am-5pm

Postcode: LN9 6PF

Get daily updates on the festival in social media:

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter