Partney, St Nicholas

Partney, St Nicholas*
Built of greenstone in Perpendicular style and dates from 14th century. Brick chancel built 1828. Porch constructed, and nave and aisles rebuilt, by C. E. Giles, around 1862. Tower partly rebuilt in 1910. In the churchyard stands a stone commemorating the marriage of Matthew Flinders within the church. Also connected to Matthew Flinders is the weather vane on the church in the shape of a sailing ship.

Opening Times:
Saturday 12noon4pm
Sunday 12noon-4pm


Postcode: PE23 4PX

Get daily updates on the festival in social media:

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

* © Copyrigh Dave Hitchbone and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.