Fotherby St Mary

A warm welcome will be offered to all who visit our church. A James Fowler church re-built and re-opened in 1863, with many parts of the building saved from the previous church on the site. Items will be offered for sale including handmade goods, pre-loved china items, hardback and paperback books. Homemade refreshments will be served throughout the weekend. Do visit us.

Opening Times 2-3 September

Saturday 10am - 4pm
Sunday 10am-4pm

Post code: LN11 0UH

Get daily updates on the festival in social media:

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Picture Credit Stephen Ruffles