Louth Methodist Church
The building was built in 1837 and retains the original street frontage. The interior was extensively modernised during the late 1990s, early 2000s. There is a memorial plaque to those members who died in the First World War, as well as a plaque in recognition of the church being used as a Red Cross Auxiliary Hospital, for troops returning from the front line. There is a steel sculpture along one wall.