Built of ashlar greenstone in late Perpendicular style during Henry VII reign. From 1938 associations with the RAF. Served as chapel for the School of Air Warfare until its closure in 1974. Information on display. Cast window from the demolished Missionary College, Burgh representing the Conversion of St Paul. A cushion on the altar table is made from material left over from the Queen’s Coronation Train.