Church open for quiet reflection. This Grade II listed building is mainly 13/14th century with later
modifications, being built partly of greenstone and Tudor brick in a variety of architectural styles. It is understood that the foundations date from an even earlier church, there being a medieval record of a rector in 1265. The nave is of greenstone and is reputedly early Norman or Saxon. In 1870 the church was re-roofed, slate replacing the original thatch. Remains of a Saxon cross in the churchyard.
Picture Credit Richard Croft