One of the smallest churches in Lincolnshire. Dating from 1885 and built by W. Scorer, constructed of green sandstone with plain tiled roof with decorative red ridge tiles, overhanging eaves and barge boards, and a small bell cote. The churchyard contains the war graves of a Royal Navy sailor and an Army Veteran soldier of the Second World War.
Postcode: LN11 8RQ
Get daily updates on the festival in social media: