|Binbrook, St Mary & St Gabriel*|
Designed by James Fowler, the church was consecrated in August 1869 with a dual dedication, replacing the two village churches. It is in an Early English style with a slate roof and decorative ridge tiles. Built in ironstone with a broach spire, and a chancel with a polygonal apse. When RAF Binbrook closed a relationship was maintained with members of 460 SQRAAF. A memorial stained-glass window, commemorating squadrons serving at RAF Binbrook, was placed in the church. There is a Roll of Honour for 460 Squadron available to see. A warm welcome awaits visitors to the ‘Cathedral in the Wolds’.
Opening times 2-3 September
Sunday 12 noon-3pm