Burgh le Marsh, St Peter & St Paul

Burgh le Marsh, St Peter & St Paul*
Fine medieval parish church with a pulpit dating from 1625. Memorabilia from St Paul’s Missionary College (closed 1936) will be on display. Painted clock and inscription.  Fine lectern crafted by Jabez Good, a local man. It is in memory of William George Tozer, a vicar who became the second Bishop of Central Africa.

Opening times:
Saturday 9am-5pm (wedding at 3pm) 
Sunday 10.30am-5.30pm (service 9.30am and 6pm) 

Postcode: PE24 5DY

Get daily updates on the festival in social media:



*© Copyright J Holmes