|Firsby, St Andrew*|
Built 1856 by G.E. Street and grade II listed. Slate tiled roof sits atop a limestone ashlar structure. A tabled monument to Mary Alice Walls, who died in 1877, is of coloured mosaic marble, with gilded diaper work; a young woman with flowing red hair. In the churchyard is the base and part shaft of a 15th century cross, which has been restored and made into a war memorial.
Opening Times 9-10 September