|Mavis Enderby, St Michael|
14th and 15th century greenstone church with Victorian restorations. By the west door to the tower is part of a coped 11th century grave slab. Remains of 14th-century churchyard cross in graveyard. Porch has a Norman piscine. Mavis Enderby has a peal of bells named after it, called The Brides of Enderby, which is mentioned in Jean Ingelow’s poem, The High Tide on the Coast of Lincolnshire, 1571.
Opening Times 9-10 September