Skegness, St Clement

Skegness, St Clement

St Clement’s has a rectors board stating the date the first rector of Skegness departed in 1290. The original church was destroyed by a flood in 1526. Present church rebuilt re-using some of the stone, around the middle of the 17th century. Rare Breeches Bible on display ina glass cabinet. A sword is set in the stonework above entry door.

Open both weekends, in a change to the printed brochure
Saturday 10am-4pm
Sunday 9am-12noon

Postcode: PE25 2QH

Get daily updates on the festival in social media:

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter