Dalby, St Lawrence & Bishop Edward King

The Domesday Book mentions two churches in Dalby, but one is thought to have been in Dexthorpe.  The old church had a Norman chancel and a thatched roof and was demolished in 1862 when the present building was erected.  It contains two monuments to the Llandon family who lived in Dalby in the 17th century.

Opening Times 9-10 September
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 9am-5pm

Post code: PE23 4BX

Get daily updates on the festival in social media:

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Photo credit J Hannan-Briggs