The neo-Gothic church was built between 1902 and 1905 through the generosity of William D Gainsworth of Skendleby Hall. Special features include screens in the Lady Chapel and high altar, the depiction of the crucified Jesus with Mary and John below the chancel arch. A small lancet window in the Sanctuary depicts St George. Surrounding gardens are designes in the spirit of Pope Francis' environmental letter 'Laudate Si'. The allotments are owned by the Church. The Lady Chapel is available for private prayer. A display of Christian poetry will include a reading on Sunday at 3pm. We close with Evening Prayer.
Post code: PE23 5EF
Get daily updates on the festival in social media:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Picture Credit Dave Hitchborne