Grade II listed, church, built in red brick with greenstone bands and slate in 1857 by Maugham and Fowler. It replaced an original chalk and thatch building. Vestry and hall to the north of the nave added 1988. In the churchyard stands a cross which is an ancient scheduled monument and grade II listed; the base dates from the 14th century.
Opening Hours Saturday 10am-4pm Sunday 10am-4pm
Get daily updates on the festival in social media: