|Mablethorpe, St Mary|
Ancient church in extensive churchyard, dating from 1300 when Sir Roger de Montalt, a baron during reign of Henry VIII, gifted the land. Effigy of Robert de Mablethorp can be seen. The head of the figure rests on a pillow upheld by angels, and beneath the feet are two dragons engaged in fierce combat.
Get daily updates on the festival in social media:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
*© Copyright R Croft