Welton le Marsh, St Martin

Welton le Marsh, St Martin*
 Rebuilt in 1797 retaining some of the medieval chalk base from original building. One of the two fonts is a 14th century bowl (possibly from the original church), found in a field in 1912. Lovely organ came from Anglican Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham. Chalice is by Thomas Evesdon, dated 1718. Peaceful church in the centre of village, surrounded by beautiful graveyard sheltered from the road by mature trees.

Opening Times
Saturday 9am-6pm
Sunday 9am-6pm

Post code: PE23 5TJ

Get daily updates on the festival in social media:

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter


*© Copyright J Holmes