Delightful small greenstone church almost completely rebuilt in 1855, however there was a chantry on the site in 1334, founded by John de Harrington. Inside are numerous monuments to successive Lords of the Manor. Original tower arch supports three bells and a 'ting-tang' dated 1814. The bowl of the octagonal 15th century font has interesting coats of arms and strange supporting figures.
Picture Credit Dave Hitchborne